How to Nurture Your Innovative Brain
Presented by David Prosper
Founder & CEO at Shepherd Revolution Leadership Academy
- In this keynote, David Prosper will educate, equip and empower attendees with the psychology and strategies to become an innovative leader in their industry.
What is the overall main message you would like the listening audience to know:
- The birthplace of innovation is curiosity and service.
- Attendees will have a greater understanding of neuro-leadership.
- Attendees will learn strategies for innovating in the 21st century.
- Attendees will understand the psychology of innovation.
- Attendees will learn how the Bible teaches us how to innovate.
A warm smile, approachable, caring, and a nurturing heart are few characteristics to describe David. He believes that when leaders get better; families get better, communities get better, schools get better, the government gets better and the world gets better.
As the Founder & CEO of Shepherd Revolution – A Future Faith-based K-12 Leadership Academy. David was inspired by reading the Bible about how Jesus was a revolutionary leader and a revolutionary learner. And since then he has been on a mission to educate, equip, and empower people to transform their lives and the lives around them. His mission originated when he heard his mother say her last words “I wish I did enough” right before she passed away. Which fueled his vision to create a world where healthier families and communities are the new standard.
David is an award-winning speaker, National Speakers Association Graduate, TEDx speaker, Certified Leadership & Communication Trainer, Certified Life Coach, Certified NLP Trainer, 3x Collegiate Football Champion, Social Impact Entrepreneur, a disciple of Jesus, father, and husband.
REQUEST INFO – David Prosper
Make an impact for Christ in the workplace. Learn and apply faith-based practices to impact the way the world does business. Seats are limited, reserve your spot early.