The Truth About Conflict
Keys to turning conflict into opportunities at work
Presented by Karen Pelot, MBA, MDR
OWNER & CEO of PERSPECTIVES, LLC
“Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called the sons of God.” Matthew 5:9…The truth is, when handled effectively, conflict provides incredible opportunities to learn, create, develop, and transform. Karen Pelot uses her real-world experience as a professional mediator, executive coach, and former Fortune 100 Special Investigations senior corporate leader, to teach clients how to respond wisely, rather than react regretfully, in the midst of conflict. Karen will help you view conflict from a whole new – much more productive – perspective, give you easily applied self-awareness raising tips for staying calm and clear when emotions are heated, and provide a proven path to successful resolution.
- Greater understanding of your go-to habits when triggered
- Insight into effectively working with different conflict styles
- Proven tips for turning conflict into opportunities
Karen Pelot, MBA, MDR
Karen Pelot, MBA, MDR: Karen Pelot is the owner and CEO of PERSPECTIVES, LLC. Her specialty is partnering with clients to eliminate the gaps between vision and goal-achieving action. Whether executive coaching, mediating, or speaking, removing the barriers to achieving individual and organizational success is her professional passion.
Karen is a Florida Supreme Court certified mediator, holds a Master’s Certification in executive and professional coaching, and is credentialed by the International Coaching Federation. Prior to founding her company in 2007, Karen served as a senior corporate leader with three Fortune 100 companies in the financial services industry, where she developed and led Special Investigation Organizations. Her in-depth understanding of human behaviors, motivators and demotivators, combined with ten+ years as a professional mediator, have equipped Karen with unique insights and qualifications for objectively assessing individual and organizational derailers, while partnering with clients to implement solutions and achieve their goals.
Karen currently serves as a member of the executive board for the Always Wear Your Seatbelt Foundation, and on the board of directors for the U.S. Christian Chamber.
ABOUT PERSPECTIVES US, LLC
DID YOU KNOW?
* Productivity is the biggest casualty of workplace conflict, costing U.S. companies more than $359B per year.
* 50% or more of a leader’s time is spent resolving people problems related to trust, lack of accountability, and ineffective communication.
* The primary reasons you lose key talent are: 1) Lack of trust in leadership; 2) Lack of clarity with roles, accountability, and measures of success; 3) Ineffective/ inconsistent communication and; 4) Disconnect between stated mission, vision, values, and experienced behaviors.
Partnering with clients since 2007 and voted HRTech Outlook’s top Leadership Development and Training company 2020, Karen Pelot and her team of professionals follow their 3-step program to empower clients to eliminate the paralyzing gaps between vision and strategic goal-achieving action.
Contact Karen Pelot
Make an impact for Christ in the workplace. Learn and apply faith-based practices to impact the way the world does business. Seats are limited, reserve your spot early.