Statement of Faith
The U.S. Christian Chamber of Commerce is guided by seven core values that shape our organization’s identity and mission. Faithfulness anchors us as we remain steadfast in our commitment to God’s principles and truths, trusting in His faithfulness to lead and guide us. Godly wisdom enlightens our decision-making process, seeking divine insight and discernment in all aspects of our businesses. Innovation inspires us to embrace creativity and out-of-the-box thinking, seeking fresh approaches and solutions that positively impact our industries and communities. Unity binds us together, transcending differences and fostering collaboration among diverse Christian business leaders. Love is the driving force behind our actions, as we serve and support one another with genuine care and compassion. Integrity is the bedrock of our business practices, upholding honesty, transparency, and ethical conduct. Transformation is our ultimate goal, as we seek to bring about positive change in individuals, businesses, and communities, aligning them with God’s Kingdom principles. Together, these values guide our endeavors to advance the Kingdom of God, build successful businesses, and transform communities for His glory.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the divinely inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe there is one true God – eternally self-existent in three persons (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) – who is the Creator, Ruler, and Sustainer of the universe.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life on Earth, His miracles, His crucifixion on the cross as atonement for sinful man, His resurrection, His ascension to heaven to sit at the right hand of the Father, and His Second Coming.
- We believe salvation is by grace, through faith, in Jesus Christ alone and that eternal life is only found through Him.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit as the indwelling presence of God, who empowers the Christian for fruitful service and to live a godly life.
- We believe members of the body of Christ are called to partner with one another in the Spirit of unity and with God to be a testimony of the Lord Jesus Christ to others.
- We believe in resurrection of the dead and the two judgments – one for believers (Judgment Seat of Christ) and another for unbelievers (Great White Throne Judgment) – at the Second Coming of Christ
Trust in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior (John 14:6); seek Godly Wisdom in partnership with the Holy Spirit (Proverbs 9:1, Colossians 1:9-10); and present our businesses to God as an act of worship both in Spirit and in Truth (John 4:24).
Subscribe our newsletter
By clicking the button, you are agreeing with our Terms and Conditions Consent and Opt-In: by entering your email, you are giving consent to receive emails from the U.S. Christian Chamber of Commerce.