As I reflect on the reasons we observe Memorial Day, I think about all the heroes who sacrificed their lives for our freedom.
The holiday was established to honor those who died in service to our country, but I also think of the heroes of faith who sacrificed their lives to share the gospel of Jesus Christ. And, of course, I think of the ultimate sacrifice of Jesus Christ, who gave his life so that we can experience the ultimate freedom.
Our nation needs unwavering Kingdom-minded leaders to step out from the crowd and assemble and unite the Lord’s army. We need more heroes!
There is an attack on our babies, children, faith, and ability to declare that we are Christ-following believers without repercussions. We’re seeing:
- The killing of babies that could live outside a mother’s womb,
- Gender mutilation surgery on kids as young as nine,
- Silicon Valley leaders working tirelessly to accelerate AI, which they liken to a digital god,
- Satanists being hired to force an agenda in our neighborhood Target stores,
- A surge in drug-related deaths,
- Suicide at an all-time high,
- And a relentless pursuit to erase God from the very foundation of our great nation.
Christian chambers are doing more than just helping Kingdom-minded leaders grow their businesses. Albeit very important to create Kingdom commerce, business growth is not the primary purpose we exist.
Our main goal is to advance the Kingdom of God through the marketplace.
Christian chambers are helping attract Kingdom-minded businesses to our communities. They are inspiring, equipping, and deploying Christian enterprises to advance the Kingdom of God in their business and through the marketplace. They are involved in helping members and friends show up at the polls to spark change and vote our values at the grassroots level.
Our member businesses understand that they are created to serve God first. Their priorities are God, family, and business, in that order—something that’s counter to the beliefs of the world.
If we want to see a change in this world, it is time to get on the front line and do more
We will not drift into becoming a better nation; we must fight for it.